Sunday, March 1, 2009

How to Stop Smoking

Like many of you reading this articles I have tried giving up smoking many times. I started smoking when I was a teenager, around 14/15 years old and since my mid 20s (Im 34 now) Iv tried several ways to quit smoking. I just got tired of being out of breath and smelling of smoke and having to smoke outside in the snow. I also wanted to stop so that my kids wouldn’t be effected by the 2nd hand smoke.
I tried a few different method to quite. I gave them up cold turkey which was extremely difficult. Most people say it’s the best way but I seriously underestimated how much will power was needed to make it work. I also tried gum and patches but they didn’t work. The longest I ever lasted was a couple of weeks.
Then I discovered hypnosis while online. I never really thought about it before but this guy was aimed straight at smokers and getting them to quit. I wasn’t sure what to expect bit I went with it anyway and it worked great. When I looked at or even thought about cigarettes I didn’t think of them in the same way, it was amazing. They just didn’t appeal to me anymore. Their was still a bit of will power needed but not a lot. I mainly just had to get out of the habit of buying a pack every time I went to the store. If your thinking about using hypnosis and hypnotherapy click here.
For a review of the product, click here

No comments:

Post a Comment